Papaya and Mango Popsicles With Coconut Milk

Don't need to wait until summer for popsicles if you have summer all year long and the tropical fruits are fruiting in your backyard. Popsicle always refreshing for hot days. Everybody love it, from kids to the elder love this. And it's easy and pretty fun to make. You can add and mix whatever flavors you like.
I made 2 variant flavors, mango and papaya. I don't want to mix them, cause I like their original flavor. Only add coconut milk to each flavor. I like the creamy from coconut milk with fresh fruits cause I think both flavors can get along together well. And this is optional, I add lime juice because the ripe papayas and mangoes from my backyard are too sweet so I need just a little acidity in my popsicles.
 
PAPAYA AND MANGO POPSICLES
With Coconut Milk
Makes 12 popsicles
Ingredients :
1  small papaya
2 ripe mangoes
450 ml fresh coconut milk
4 tbsp condensed milk
1 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tbsp lime juice (optional)
Instructions :
Cut the papaya into two parts, diced half papaya and puree in the blender the other half.
Diced 1 mango and puree in the blender the other one.
In a pan with small heat cook together coconut milk, condensed milk and sugar until simmered.
Remove from heat, add lime and divided the mixtures into 2 parts. Add papaya puree and mango puree to each mixtures. Put diced mango and papaya in popsicle molds, then pour the mixtures alternately. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until firm about 5 to 6 hours.


Comments

Popular Posts